Secure Short & Long Term Storage Units
Griner Moving Services provides convenient storage services for both residential and commercial customers. Your home or office belongings will be kept in an individual storage unit for added security and to ensure your property is not mixed with someone else’s.
Our storage plans range from short term to long term and are perfect for:
- Those who are moving between homes
- Individuals stuck between leases
- Homeowners who are waiting for renovations to be completed
- Those who have excess and bulky furniture
- Students returning home for the summer
- People who are leaving to study abroad
- Individuals who have taken a short-term work assignment overseas
- Those who need to move office documents and equipment offsite
- Individuals who need to store seasonal belongings
Sometimes residential and commercial moving requires storage for items, whether it be short term or long term. At Griner Moving Services, we provide storage services to take that hassle off your shoulders. We have secured, private storage units at our office warehouse that are available for your belongings and extra storage needs. Plus, our professional and polite workers will do all the work for you.
If you require storage services, contact Griner Moving Services today.
The Three Rules of Successful Storage
When it’s time to place your belongings in storage, it’s important to follow a few simple guidelines for the best storage experience:
- Pack it correctly – There are two primary concerns when it comes to packing items correctly. First, you will want to pack your items in a manner that saves the most space. Second, you will need to ensure that specific specialized items are prepped and packed in the safest possible manner. Some of these items include, electronics, musical instruments, refrigerators and freezers, gasoline-equipped items, standing lamps, and metals.
- Label it correctly – It’s a pain to get everything packed up and realize that you don’t know where you put something – or anything! Proper organization of your storage items is essential. Your boxes should be appropriately labeled and added to an inventory list.
- Transport it safely – In order to protect your belongings, great care needs to be taken in the moving process. No matter how good a driver someone is, the constant stop and go, as well as certain road defects, can cause items to shift in a moving truck. It’s crucial to ensure that they are appropriately secured.
There is no better way to store your belongings than by working with Griner Moving Services. Our experienced team is licensed and insured for your total peace of mind, and we will make sure that the job is done right. We have three locations in Tallahassee, Valdosta, and Mobile for your convenience!
Contact us for a free estimate on what storage options are best for your move.
Storing your belongings can be a real headache. You not only need to worry about packing your belongings in the safest possible manner, but also figuring out how you are going to transport those goods to the storage facility. You could be looking at renting multiple trucks, dealing with the hassle of self-storage, and then repeating the whole process when it is time to move into your new home or business property.
At Griner Moving Services, we take care of everything for you. We offer safe and convenient packing services to ensure that your belongings are kept safe during transport. Our moving pros will also pick up your belongings, store them in our secured storage facility, and redeliver them to the proper location when that time comes. You’ll have absolutely nothing to worry about!