Get Peace of Mind
If you are planning a residential or commercial moving project, the need for short or long-term storage may arise. At Griner Moving Services, we have a new storage facility in Mobile, AL, that is more than 17,000 square feet. Our private, secured storage units are perfect for storing your belongings. Plus, our trained professional movers will handle all the work for you. From packing to transporting to storing your items, we do it all!
If you need storage services, call Griner Moving Services at 251-451-9446 today.
Storage Services That Meet Your Needs
Griner Moving Services is committed to making your move as smooth as possible. To that end, we offer convenient storage services for our residential and commercial customers. Why worry about the security of your items when you can store them in an individual storage unit at our secured facilities.
You could benefit from our short-term or long-term storage plans if you are:
- Moving between homes
- Stuck between leases
- Waiting for renovation to be completed
- Taking a short-term work assignment overseas
- Leaving to study-abroad
- Returning home from school during the summer
Note that our facility is not your typical “do it yourself” storage. While you won’t be able to come and go with your belongings, you will have peace of mind in knowing that your possessions are in a safe and secure place until we can help you complete your move.
How to Store Your Belongings Successfully During Your Move
There is a lot to think through when it comes to storing your possessions. Properly storing items involves more than just randomly shoving them in boxes and taking them to a storage facility. It requires lots of time, effort, and good organization skills.
Successful storage of your belongings during a move involves three important components:
- Correct packing – When it comes to packing your items correctly, there are two essential concerns. First, you need to pack your belongings in a manner that conserves space. The more space that is taken up, the more it will cost to transport and store your goods. Second, you must ensure fragile and specialized items are packed safely so they won’t get damaged. Some items require extra care during the packing process. These include mirrors, electronics, lamps, musical instruments, antique furniture, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Correct labeling – If you have ever moved before, you’ve likely had the experience where you packed something up and later couldn’t remember where you put it. To avoid this, make sure boxes are properly labeled as you pack your items. It’s also helpful to add items to an organized inventory list.
- Safe transportation – While you might be familiar with hauling smaller items around in your vehicle, moving large possessions or multiple items at one time requires great care. Regardless of someone’s driving skills, items can shift in a moving truck. From running over a pothole to slamming on the breaks to avoid an accident, items that are not properly secured for transport can quickly sustain damage.
Let Our Professionals Handle All Your Storage Needs
When you turn to Griner Moving Services for storage services in Mobile, AL, you can have peace of mind that all the components of successful storage will be met. Our licensed and insured team will ensure your items are properly packed and labeled, safely transported, and securely stored.